music fills my soul...


02.小小蟲 - 方大同

joyous soul

Name: Michelle
Age: 17 years old
Date of Birth: November4 1990
Horoscope Sign: Scorpio

meizshelle@gmail.com

RGPS CGS SSIS UWA :3

express it!




zooming to outerspace

Ameera / Annabel / Cherlyn / Che Min / Christine / En Jia / Grace / Gracia / Huixian / Jeanette / Jessica / Jing Min / Joanne Loh / Joanne Ting / Li Jin / Li Ting the sexy queen / Nicole / Rachel Ng / Sharifa / Siwon / Stephanie / Sui Ying / Tanu / Yali

undestroyed memoirs

♦ June 2006
♦ September 2006
♦ November 2006
♦ December 2006
♦ January 2007
♦ February 2007
♦ March 2007
♦ April 2007
♦ May 2007
♦ June 2007
♦ July 2007
♦ August 2007
♦ September 2007
♦ May 2008
♦ July 2008
♦ August 2008
♦ September 2008
♦ October 2008
♦ November 2008
♦ December 2008
♦ January 2009
♦ February 2009
♦ March 2009

the roots

Designer: .fourth!Romance
Image: PhysicalMagic
Image Editor: GIMP
Hosts: 1 2

Thursday, July 31, 2008
>< fan girl mode /// 8:58 pm

yamapi looks so good with curly hairrrrrrr!!!!

kyaaaaaa!!!!

lol

fangirl mode: complete.

gotta watch code blue soon.

(:

And I need to be freee!!!!!

Tmr i should go buy towels and pants. I need more pants.

And I need to wake up early tmr.

Today didnt have ANHB lesson. So i rushed out of house for NOTHING.

Damn.

And there wasnt prelab. So I stayed till 2 for NOTHING AGAIN.

<_< I should just stop being blur for once. ITs getting on my nerves.

and did my SCIE1103/2? PASSED!!!! But I missed the passing mark for IRIS by 1.5% so pissfying.

<_<

I wanna go outttttttt

And shop. for necessities.

Yeah I know, people hate shopping for these stuff, but i absolutely LURVE them.

And no, I m not housewife material.

Finally opening my bank acc this wednesday.

"ANYONE who wants to send me money can (:!"

*hint hint*

hahahahahaha!

So..... homestay making shepherds pie right now. it smells oily now :S.

I realised that I cant eat cos I will fall asleep during lecture an hour later. So weird.

I should sleep more.

Like now.

But I cant sleep.

just bathed.

HMMM.

well.

Skype was pretty bad, like every 2-3 mins I had to recall again. So crappy.

And I need to ask my dad to get msn in shanghai home pc to stop automatically sign me in.

grrr.

and.

I missssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss 9 oclock closing shopping mall times.

sigh. 5's a little too early, dont you think? why not 6? 6 is more functional.

well. cant argue with other peoples' lifestyles.