music fills my soul...


02.小小蟲 - 方大同

joyous soul

Name: Michelle
Age: 17 years old
Date of Birth: November4 1990
Horoscope Sign: Scorpio

meizshelle@gmail.com

RGPS CGS SSIS UWA :3

express it!




zooming to outerspace

Ameera / Annabel / Cherlyn / Che Min / Christine / En Jia / Grace / Gracia / Huixian / Jeanette / Jessica / Jing Min / Joanne Loh / Joanne Ting / Li Jin / Li Ting the sexy queen / Nicole / Rachel Ng / Sharifa / Siwon / Stephanie / Sui Ying / Tanu / Yali

undestroyed memoirs

♦ June 2006
♦ September 2006
♦ November 2006
♦ December 2006
♦ January 2007
♦ February 2007
♦ March 2007
♦ April 2007
♦ May 2007
♦ June 2007
♦ July 2007
♦ August 2007
♦ September 2007
♦ May 2008
♦ July 2008
♦ August 2008
♦ September 2008
♦ October 2008
♦ November 2008
♦ December 2008
♦ January 2009
♦ February 2009
♦ March 2009

the roots

Designer: .fourth!Romance
Image: PhysicalMagic
Image Editor: GIMP
Hosts: 1 2

Thursday, September 18, 2008
forgotten rituals and persistent ills. /// 1:39 pm

ARGHH....

I just realised that I forgot my ritual of wishing on 20/08/2008 at 20:08.
Its funny, that I used to wish on that day every year ever since my teacher in pri. 6 told us about that.
I guess in the middle of the worrying and hectic tests I forgot to wish. ):

Well, its not like it ever works. --

Hahaha... OMG... While I was pinning my fringe back just now, I realised that a Widow's Peak was emerging!
Ewww.
And contrary to people's belief that the Widow's Peak makes someone prettier, I find it really ugly.
It doesnt appeal to my innate sense of symmetry!!! :S

I like the new upate to Winamp, it allows Chinese and Japanese words! Finally.
And now I am switching to Winamp, because I can get better streams for web radio on it.

Was searching the web for moles on lips. And I got this: click
Hahahaha!

Significance of shapes in Moles

Round - A round mole signifies the goodness in people.

Significance of Moles based on color

Light Colored Moles - Those who have light colored moles are considered lucky.

What Moles on your body parts means?

Arms

Moles on arms indicate that the person is polite, diligent and will lead a happy married life.

Noooooo.......... I dont want to get married!

Foot

People with a mole on foot are easy going and laid back. They need to exercise to stay healthy.

ummm.... guilty?

Knee

A mole on left knee signifies that these people lead an extravagant lifestyle.
.... :S
Lips

People with a mole on lips always aspire to get ahead in life.
i guess that must be true.

Hahahaha....welllll I am taking it with a pinch of salt. And perhaps pepper.

Its so freaking cold now, where's the sunnnnnn!!!!