music fills my soul...


02.小小蟲 - 方大同

joyous soul

Name: Michelle
Age: 17 years old
Date of Birth: November4 1990
Horoscope Sign: Scorpio

meizshelle@gmail.com

RGPS CGS SSIS UWA :3

express it!




zooming to outerspace

Ameera / Annabel / Cherlyn / Che Min / Christine / En Jia / Grace / Gracia / Huixian / Jeanette / Jessica / Jing Min / Joanne Loh / Joanne Ting / Li Jin / Li Ting the sexy queen / Nicole / Rachel Ng / Sharifa / Siwon / Stephanie / Sui Ying / Tanu / Yali

undestroyed memoirs

♦ June 2006
♦ September 2006
♦ November 2006
♦ December 2006
♦ January 2007
♦ February 2007
♦ March 2007
♦ April 2007
♦ May 2007
♦ June 2007
♦ July 2007
♦ August 2007
♦ September 2007
♦ May 2008
♦ July 2008
♦ August 2008
♦ September 2008
♦ October 2008
♦ November 2008
♦ December 2008
♦ January 2009
♦ February 2009
♦ March 2009

the roots

Designer: .fourth!Romance
Image: PhysicalMagic
Image Editor: GIMP
Hosts: 1 2

Friday, September 12, 2008
A post, after a lonesome and frustrating break /// 10:50 pm

Monday is the start of my non-teaching studying break. Finally, I have time to do things that I did not manage to do properly, including studying, sleeping and brain training.

So, somethings that I learnt this week:

Fact: I switch off with something warm in my system.
Explanation: I don't know, I just realised that anything warm that I drink, be it a mocha or a hot chocolate, would lead me to nod at the lecturer at everything.

Fact: My bad habit of pissing people off with my tactless/sacarstic words are coming back.
Explanation: MM.... I have no idea too, why this is happening. ):

Fact: IT and co is in Perth this week today.
Thoughts: NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO I better not meet them on the streets. It will be C.A.M.E. (Civility, awkwardness, maddening, EXCRUCIATING). Fortunately they are leaving on Sunday, so I think I will not meet them in church. (I hope).

Fact: The only reason why some would like Bratz would be because they themselves are brats.
Explanation: Someone I know is. And who would like slutty girls in outfits that are way to mature for them? Theres a reason a 10 year old is a 10 year old and lets just keep it at that ok?

Fact: Hackett Hall hot chocolate is the BESTTTT!!!!
Explanation: It speaks for itself.

Fact: Its Pim's birthday tomorrow!
Thought: Hurrah!

Fact: Siwon is frustrated.
Explanation: Check out her blog.

Fact: There are more gay people everyday.
Explanation: You should understand it yourself.